Zeta-Lab preview of a Czech ZB vz. 26 Light Machine Gun
Keeping with it’s WWII theme, Zeta-Lab has released several preview images from a mid 2012 release, the venerable Czechoslovakian ZB .vz 26 LMG (Light Machine Gun). Used extensively throughout WWII by Czechoslovak infantry, the popularity of this LMG led to the Wehrmacht, or German Defence Force, to adopt it as the MG26. But more famously, the British Defence Forces were also so impressed by it, that a slightly modified version of the ZB vz. 26 was produced to became known as the Bren Light Machine Gun (Bren was derived from Brno, the Czechoslovak city where the ZB vz. 26 was originally designed).
Update: Zeta-Lab has advised that they will be releasing a Bren LMG at the same time as the ZB vz. 26 and provided specifications of both:
- Full steel construction
- One Piece Outer Barrel
- Stock and real wood handle
- Steel stamped magazine
- Bluing steel heat treatment
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui gearbox parts
- Bipod installation with full steel gun
- Adjustable rear sight
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui Hop-Up and adjustable.
- Li-Po battery is included in the pre-order discounts and packages.
- ZETA-LAB Precision 6.03 mm Barrel